google.com, pub-9450482079354003, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

And the new Retro Studios game is... Metroid Prime for Wii U




Call me insane, but just when I recent was searching the information of the recent Wii U presentation in the CES 2012 I found a pic that surprised me, you will give me the reason of my inicial shock if I mention that the video that was shown in a private meeting with press looks like the always well come Metroid Prime Serie. I don´t want talk more by the excitment, but I present you the mentioned picture hoping that someone could help us discovering what that image means.

All this Nintendo show was presented yesterday in the electronic and gadgets fair, for that, I am confident that soon will appear in You tube the precious videos taken in the important event or maybe more news that show the especifications or only the high definition quality that will adorn the misterious Wii U.


 
▲ TOPO ▲