google.com, pub-9450482079354003, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Valentines day, my best present for you



A gift? Ostentatious, that shows my feelings for you and gets a smile in your face while you behold it. That its brightness  remember you all the time the love and ilussion when you port it, is the most proper way to show you, to offer you what in my heart you has provoked, perhaps admiration of a noble soul, perhaps the desire to please woman so sensitive. But tell me sweety if it's cute enough the brightness and luxury of this valuable jewel, which hangs on your neck or adorns in your hands, that looks tight in your body in all the ways.

You well know what in my wakes, a joy growing the more bigger when I see you smile, no matter that be simply by an instant, I find that opaque the present that so proud I buy you, for more expensive and fine, even if I decorate it or polish it, always pales in front of your beautiful face, I can´t explain it, I'm not assertive, sometimes words are locked, are lost. but one thing has become clear to me now, is that your laughter and your beautiful gestures are worth more than thousands, millions of jewelry, it becomes impossible to put a price.

So helpless, dazzled by your shadow I stretch my hand to feel your touch, I am filled with joy, is unleashed a spell, I am deprived of my actions and  my nervous voice. You catch me, seduce me and even tie me, you steal me in just moments the better of me, those thoughts were lost in nonsense, where they fight and focus on your gentle soul. Unable to resist I am transported in clouds, those in which the melody of your voice seems embaucarme not do but before you get naked, show me be looking like it, without fear you cry I'm in your hands, to some extent your love depends, actions and events, the more adventurous, the facts do not matter the more I approached.

Without hesitation I admit that overwhelms me doubt, which is the present worthy of the princess, I can not offer luxuries of royalty, but if it even could be insufficient. In the doubt I felt helpless immense, if even the pearl luster consider unjust, and thinking about us, what we live together, I finally find my greatest gift, that it becomes the luxurious diamond. I feel that you and I are different, because we seem odd to people, laugh, talk, joke, cry, but always sientiendonos accomplices. If you really cherish the same emotions, if this day your love vibe to it are, the one who orchestrated happy and content you shaking my happy heart sings. I trust you cause the same trouble, that you wonder just what I love most, like me naive if you think that in a gesture, locks the spell that you fall in love.

Stay now borders on the more subtle, with the most innocent features my soul, the sweet smile that starts your presence, to dream us together on that beach

 
▲ TOPO ▲