google.com, pub-9450482079354003, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Read and laugh with this good jokes

Lately I've left a little neglected my blog, more for lack of time that for procrastination, I did moderate a forum and we are just fixing some things that made me lost my time, when passing a bit of that work I will come back with a lot effort to raise my blog. Today I bring you some jokes that I met in the web, for those who know me know I am a person who can be considered funny, so if you do not find the grace let me know your comments. The jokes caused me a lot of grace and I wait be to many of you who consider the jokes good.


The forest.

Well there I go, I was a tiger, a huge tiger in the middle jungle forging a canjack and just when it will turn  on a rabbit appears and tells.

- Nooooooo! Don`t dooooo ittt! - He says with a worried voice almost coming to tears - that's bad for healthhhhhh! Better run with me through the woooooooodddddd!
- ¿¿¿??? - Hesitates the tiger and sees the canjack (if it was me I would have saved me XD), grabs it and throws it. And there go the two idiots running through the woods.
Suddenly there in the treetops was a giraffe, here on the leaves making a line of cocaine, with big sunglasses, whistling while making the line. Grab a leaf and roll it and puts it in the nose and just when she's going to give it a inhale the bunny appears and says:

- Nooooooo! Don`t dooooo ittt! That's bad for the heaaaaalth! Better run with us for the woooood! - Says with a girly middle voice.
The giraffe turns and puts a stare in the line and blows it. And there they are go running through the woods the three assholes.
Then is the king of the jungle and just when he was going to inject the heroine the bunny appears and says:
- Nooooooo! Don`t dooooo ittt! That's bad for the heaaaaaalth! Better run with us for the woooo ...
And damn it! The lion gives him a huge smack in the face and sends him to the holly shi... if not further far.
And the tiger and giraffe baffled a lot.
- What happened dude? Why did you hit the bunny? Don`t be motherfucker, if he only intends to help yo ...
- Fuck me! That fucking moron always that he takes a pill (methamphetamine) wants to all animals there be jumping and dancing through the woods with him.

Among hunters:

- And how was your last safari, dude?
"Awful, my friend. I tell you, when I was in the middle of the jungle appears just in front of me a huge tiger. Immediately I takes my fusil, I target him and I push the trigger, but the rifle jammed and failed to fire. I had no need to tell you that I immediately started to run, with the tiger chasing me by back. Every time I take a look to the tiger the animal was closer. When I was almost caught by their claws, I saw that tiger slipping slightly and made slowly its running to hunt me, and so several times until I got saved.
"Wow, man, I would do crap in my pants.
- And with what you believes the tiger was sliding, buddy?



Confessions:

The Priest Pascual were making their farewell dinner for 25 years working in a parish. A political was supposed to do a speech. As the politician was slow in coming, the priest decided to say a few words himself to fill the time ..

'My first impression when that I have when arrived to this town parish was awful with the first admission that I had to listen. I thought I had been sent to a terrible place, because the first person who ask me to confesse him had robbed a television, he had stolen money from her parents, had stolen at the company where he worked, in addition to sexual affairs with the wife of his boss. Sometimes also dedicated to trafficking and selling drugs. And finally, he confessed that he had transmitted a venereal disease to his own sister. I was amazed, scared to death ... But as time passed, I know more people and saw that they were all like, I saw a church full of people responsible, values, committed to their faith. And so, in that 25 years of my priesthood, I lived the most wonderful age in my life."

Just at this moment came the politician, so he gave the word. Of course, apologized for being late and started talking, saying, 'I will never forget the first day he came to our parish Father ... In fact, I had the honor of being the first person to be confessed by him .... "

 
▲ TOPO ▲