google.com, pub-9450482079354003, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Sorry! I hate Twilight, death to this film LOL


Well, it's true that I have not seen Twilight yet I am aware that there are thousands of people mad with the main characters of this film.

I dont hate the main player or their performance in the film, because I have not seen it. Bothers me a bit of drag that is having with the people, especially among women and some flower throwers. XDDD

What you do not forgive is that a cousin of mine who had given him a book some time ago and kicked him out because as it does not like reading, is now crazed with this saga and read books about 300 pgs each. That really bothers anyone, right? I had to go pick up my gift of his trash, just because the Miss was more attracted to a metrosexual vampires. XDDDDDDD

Anyway, Death to Twilight! Hahahaha!

 
▲ TOPO ▲